- Backflow enclosures, device testing and repairs
- Slab leaks located and repaired
- Water heater sales, service and installation, all brands serviced
- Reverse osmosis systems and water softeners, water filters
- Water and drain line installation and repair
- Faucets and fixtures, garbage disposals, sinks, toilets, replacements, repairs
- Freeze protection advise, repair
- Sewer camera inspections
- Plumbing repair or replacement
- Water and drain line installation
- Tankless water heaters
- Bathtubs installed
- Gas lines repairs and installation, testing
- Electronic leak detection
- Repiping of sewer & water lines
- Kitchen & bathroom remodels
- Water pressure regulators
- Arizona Area Codes Serviced
Pressure Regulators Installation Backflow Testing and Repair
How do I find out how much water pressure I have?
Any hardware store, Home Depot, or Lowes carries a test gauge you can put on your hose bib. Make sure it has a tell tail on it so your can record the highest pressures that you get in a 24 hour period.
How much water pressure should I have?
It should be some where between 45 and 70 PSI. If you have more pressure than this, you need a pressure regulator.
Do I need a backflow valve on my irrigation system?
Yes, a PVB is required on sprinkler systems by the UPC. Some commercial applications require a city certified backflow test every year.
Do I need a backflow preventer on my potable water supply?
In most cases backflow assemblies are required on commercial lines only, but check with your local city water providers.
How much will it cost?
We offer a free estimate on all our pressure regulators and backflow installations, testing, and repairs. We will come to your location and provide you with a written estimate on all work that needs to be performed.
How do I find out more on backflow assemblies and pressure regulators?
Click on the manufacturer's logo above, or go to the ABPA web site above for more information.
My double check backflow device is leaking. Can it be fixed?
Yes, in most cases parts kits are available for Febco, Watts, Wilkins, Conbraco or any other manufacturer’s type of device, double check. PVB, or reduced pressure principle device.
Request a Free Quote from Our Plumber
You can be assured that the estimate you are given by our expert plumbing technicians is the price that you will pay. We never tack on additional charges or hidden costs after the plumbing service has been performed.
To find out more about the plumbing services offered by City-Wide Plumbing, contact us at NOW at 480-966-8795 and have a plumber out Today!
To receive your personalized quote for any of the plumbing services that our plumbers can offer, please contact our plumbers directly online
Learn more about the services available throughout the Arizona Valley or if you have any questions, please contact our Arizona plumbers today.