- Backflow enclosures, device testing and repairs
- Slab leaks located and repaired
- Water heater sales, service and installation, all brands serviced
- Reverse osmosis systems and water softeners, water filters
- Water and drain line installation and repair
- Faucets and fixtures, garbage disposals, sinks, toilets, replacements, repairs
- Freeze protection advise, repair
- Sewer camera inspections
- Plumbing repair or replacement
- Water and drain line installation
- Tankless water heaters
- Bathtubs installed
- Gas lines repairs and installation, testing
- Electronic leak detection
- Repiping of sewer & water lines
- Kitchen & bathroom remodels
- Water pressure regulators
- Arizona Area Codes Serviced
How much will it cost to install new plumbing fixtures?
The cost depends on what your needs are. City Wide plumbing offers a free in-home estimate on all kitchen, bathroom fixtures, faucets and plumbing services.
What is the warranty on the products you sell?
Depending on what you purchase, we can advise you of the warranty or click on the links below to check out the manufacturer warranties and product information.
How do I care for the finish on my kitchen or bathroom faucet?
Wipe the faucet with a damp cloth and a mild soap and then dry with a soft cloth. A good coat of car wax every three months will also help protect the finish on all bathroom faucets and kitchen faucets.
Why do I not have any pressure on the hot or cold side of my faucet?
Unscrew the aerator and turn the faucet on. If it works, the aerator was plugged so flush the aerator with water or soak it in white vinegar for about two hours. If you still have no water flow the problem could be in the fixture's cartridge or angle stops.
Why does my toilet kicks on and off?
Your toilets flapper that is losing its seal or a fill valve that is siphoning could cause this.
How do I find parts for my faucet?
You can look at your owner's manual or the manufacturer's web sites listed above.
My lavatory fixtures are showing signs of corrosion. What should I do?
A soft water system will help this problem by removing the hard water deposits that cause the corrosion.
What do I do about the bad odor coming from my disposer?
Run a hand full of ice cubes through it once a month. Also, pour a small amount of liquid dishwasher soap once a month into the disposer and let it set for a couple of hours.
Request a Free Quote from Our Plumber
You can be assured that the estimate you are given by our expert plumbing technicians is the price that you will pay. We never tack on additional charges or hidden costs after the plumbing service has been performed.
To find out more about the plumbing services offered by City-Wide Plumbing, contact us at NOW at 480-966-8795 and have a plumber out Today!
To receive your personalized quote for any of the plumbing services that our plumbers can offer, please contact our plumbers directly online
Learn more about the services available throughout the Arizona Valley or if you have any questions, please contact our Arizona plumbers today.